Monday, September 16, 2024

I Love You The Most

13 years ago today I took this photo and posted it to social media. One of the many reasons I love social media is the memories that I shared, but that's a story for another day. 

Today I just want to reflect on us. 13 years ago you were off to your Bachelor party, I stayed behind praying you'd be safe. (Your friends can get wild.) I stayed behind and somewhere deep down I knew you'd be loyal. I love these things, yes both of these things, about you; your loyalty and your wild side. 


Even if you go poop when I'm taking a shower, grab my butt a lot, and are really loud on the phone. Even if your mountain bike accidents scare the living daylights out of me, even if you find my yarn collect annoying...

Because honestly, I love all these things about you, too. Just like our wedding vows, you still make me a better person. You have taught me so many things about life, trust, happiness, myself and more things than I can probably list. 


It's so awesome, how we're still doing this life thing together. I am so lucky to be able to reflect on the moments we've shared whether online or between just the two of us. 

In less than a month we get to celebrate 13 years of commitment, loyalty, growth, life and love together and that's so amazing to me.

I'll always remember the feeling of being your fiancĂ©. I'll always remember how head-over-heels in love with you I was because today, I still am. I love you the most. 

Karlee

No comments:

Post a Comment