Friday, October 21, 2022

Early Morning Thoughts

Sometimes I just want to share my thoughts with the world, just sometimes. These are a collection of my random thoughts in the morning that I had throughout the week.


I need to always remember how much I enjoy the buzz I feel after a yoga session. It's wonderful.

It's lotion season...already.

Words of Affirmation go a long way in any relationship. Boss to employee, coach to player, parent to child, between significant others. 

I can't believe a box of cereal is $4.99. 

And eggs $3.50/ dozen! 

It's Day 7 of our be active every day challenge. Ryan and I have a friendly competition to see who can be active the most days in a row. Who do you think will win?

I bought these socks on Prime Day and love them! 

Why don't they make Yellow Out anymore? And why can't I get stains out of whites like my Mom does. 


Our new hair routine with Edee has lost it's appeal. Send help.

The Fall colors are incredible. Every year it's like a brand new thing. Like I'm seeing it for the first time.

I want to read an entire printed book before the end of the year. I've listened to 15 audiobooks this year and I am ready to challenge myself to read an actual printed book. 

That's all for now! Keep Loving!
- Karlee

No comments:

Post a Comment