Sicky

3:00 PM
Being sick is the worst. I think the majority can agree. I've had a head cold for 3 days now and it is not fun, to say the least. I should have known Thursday night, when my whole body felt like it got hit by a bus, that I was getting sick. But I must have been too exhausted from working 6 days in a row to realize it.

So I've been a couch potato for the passed 72 hours, of which I've slept probably 50 of. I know pathetic right?
Even though I think I have only a head cold my body seems to think I've been hit with a violent flu. Because I am seriously so tired.

I haven't felt like doing anything. No scrapbooking, looming, eating and least of all cleaning. Being sick makes me feel kind of...worthless.

***********

9:25 PM

After searching, with absolutely no success, for someone to cover my shift I mustered up the energy to drag myself to work. (Gosh I sound so pathetic...It gets better, I promise.) I decided I'd take it slow and keep my chin up. Which is just what I did. I might have been a little whiney butt for a bit, which I hope my coworkers will forgive me for. None the less I did an acceptional job at my tables, didn't make any mistakes or forget anything.

Maybe taking it slow is the key. Tonight seemed so simple, easy. I even made sure to do all of the required side work. Thank God for excellent team members tonight, who got me out of work early. I owe them.

And guess what, I am feeling much better. I think getting out of the house and doing something is just what I needed. I feel a little accomplished, my head isn't so stuffy and I feel genuinely tired. I'm crossing my fingers that I am 100% better tomorrow. Or atleast 95%. If anything my thoughts are a bit more positive.

As a result of being down for the count for a couple days I am going to be more serious about taking my vitamins daily and having more wholesome meals. Staying healthy is key for my February.

Keep loving.

Comments

  1. whiney butt!!! haha love it. :) i like your goal for february, too. feel better and sleep tight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts